Rose Gold Metal bezel and bracelet. Sophisticated G-MS solar powered model. The sharpness of the design comes from cases, bezels, and buckles made of solid metal, and the metallic look of the hour markers. A new structure makes it possible to create a watch with a smaller face and thinner case, for a timepiece that fits right in for work and leisure time. Function-wise, these models feature World Time, Tough Solar, LED light and more. The cool designs and essential features of these models provide constant support for the active woman throughout the entire day.
• Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
• Resin Band
• Shock Resistant
• Mineral Glass
• 100-meter water resistance
• Solar powered
• LED light (Super Illuminator)
• World time
• 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
• 1/100-second stopwatch
• Measuring capacity: (59'59.99'')
• Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
• Countdown timer
• Measuring unit: 1 second
• Countdown range: 60 minutes
• Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
• Daily alarm
• Hourly time signal
• Battery level indicator
• Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
• 12/24-hour format
• Button operation tone on/off
• Regular timekeeping
• Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
• Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
• Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
• Approx. battery operating time:
• 11 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
• 20 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
What is Water Resistance?
Every watch is designed differently and the individual design of each watch determines how resistant to water pressure that watch is. You should always check the water resistance measure of a watch before using it, so you can decide when to wear it and when to take it off.
What is the ATM?
The ATM of a watch is short for Atmospheres and is a measure of the level of water pressure a watch is designed to withhold. A higher ATM means that a watch can withhold more water pressure, whilst a lower ATM mean that it was designed to withstand less pressure.
Metres: A Common Misconception
The ATM or water resistance of a watch can also be expressed as a number of metres, such as 10 metres. This does not mean that a watch can be taken 10 metres below sea level - although that is a common misconception. It is simply the number of times the pressure at sea level a watch can withstand without letting water in. For example, a watch with an ATM of 1 can withstand 10m of pressure, whilst a watch with an ATM of 5 can withstand 50m of pressure.
Using Your Watch in Water
The ATM of your watch will allow you to determine how and where you can use your watch. The ATM is usually engraved on the case-back of every watch. If you're having trouble finding it you may need to visit the watch manufacturer's website or contact them directly. You can use the chart below to guide you on using your watch in water. For example, if your watch has an ATM of 5, you can safely use it when you're washing hands and if it's raining outside, but you should not take it diving, swimming, bathing or showering.
Swimming, Bathing or Showering With Your Watch
The Watch Factory recommends purchasing a watch of at least 20ATM if you wish to wear your watch whilst swimming, bathing or showering. Wearing a watch with a lower ATM whilst swimming, bathing or showering may not always damage the watch, however we urge on the side of caution due to the delicate nature of watches.
Water Getting Into Your Watch
The internal mechanisms that keep your watch ticking are protected from water by the case, crown and seals that prevent water from getting in. Damage to any of these parts of your watch may void your watch's water resistance and cause moisture to get in. A common issue is when the crown has come loose and the seal has been damaged, which allows moisture to get in. If you believe that there is any damage to your watch, it is best to get it assessed by a watch maker who can check the water resistance is intact.
Products must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. They should be in their original condition, unworn, unused, with all tags still attached, and in the original packaging. For more details, please refer to our return policy.