Casio G-SHOCK G-STEEL Digital Chrono Men's Watch - GSTS130C-1A
From G-SHOCK, the brand that is constantly pushing the envelope of timekeeping toughness, come new G-STEEL model design variations with "layer guard structure" for outstanding shock resistance. The bands of these models combine different materials for outstanding strength and wear resistance. The core of the band is resin, the outer surface is CORDURA® fabric, which is stronger than nylon, and the inner surface is Tough Leather, which is used for heavy-duty work wear. The GST-S130BC Series models come with a urethane bezel that is marked with a pattern that recalls the grip of an instrument or tool. The GSTS130C and GST-S330C models feature a metal bezel that looks sharp and solid.
2 Year International Casio Warranty
• Shock Resistant
• 200M Water Resistant
• Double LED light
• LED light for the face (Full auto LED light, Neon illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
• LED backlight for the digital display (Full auto LED light, Super illuminator
• selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
• Solar powered
• World time
• 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
• Home city/World time city swapping
• 1/100-second stopwatch
• Measuring capacity: (59'59.99'')
• Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
• Countdown timer
• Measuring unit: 1 second
• Countdown range: 100 minutes
• Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 100 minutes (1-second
• increments and 1-minute increments)
• 5 daily alarms
• Hourly time signal
• Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view
• of digital display contents)
• Battery level indicator
• Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
• Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
• 12/24-hour format
• Button operation tone on/off
• Regular timekeeping
• Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
• Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
• Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
• Approx. battery operating time:
• 8 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without
• exposure to light after charge)
• 19 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total
• darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
FREE EXPRESS DELIVERY
In Australia on orders $100 and over.
How long does delivery take?
|Metro||1 - 4 Business Days|
|Regional / Remote||1 - 7 Business Days|
|New Zealand Metro||2 - 4 Business Days|
How much does shipping cost?
|Orders $100 +||FREE|
|Orders Under $100||$9.95|
|Orders to New Zealand||$14.95|
Do you offer overnight delivery?
We offer an overnight courier delivery service to selected metro locations. Check availability and price at checkout. Orders must be placed before 2pm on a business day for delivery on the next business day.
How will my order be sent?
We ship using Australia Post's Express Network, delivering to every address in Australia & New Zealand. For the security of your purchase, your parcel will need to be signed for when delivered. If no one is home, it will be taken to your local post office for pickup.
Shipping to New Zealand?
Please read more about Shipping to NZ here, including import duties, delivery times & shipping costs.
30 DAY RETURNS
Not what you expected! No worries! Send it back within 30 days for a refund or exchange.
Refund or Exchange
We accept change of mind returns within 30 days for either a refund or exchange to a different watch.
Returning your item is as easy as submitting your return via our Returns Centre and sending it back to us!
We accept returns that are:
- Returned to us within 30 days of delivery
- Not worn, damaged, altered or used in any way
- Returned with the original watch's undamaged packaging
View our full Returns Policy.
Original postage and gift-wrapping fees are non-refundable.
2 YEAR WARRANTY
This Casio watch comes with a 2 Year International Warranty from Shriro Australia, the exclusive distributor of Casio Timepiece products in Australia and New Zealand. The conditional replacement warranty guruantees that it will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use from the date of purchase until expiration of the warranty.
G-SHOCK, the watch that brought
It began with a reckless challenge
The team created
They finally arrived at
And G-SHOCK has
Today, the development team's
In its pursuit of usability
Stronger than ever, and targeting even greater strength, G-SHOCK's challenge is never-ending.