This is the latest new addition to the MASTER OF G MUDMASTER Series. Mud Resist construction helps to ensure that nothing gets into the watch when down and dirty work takes you deep into the dirt and sludge. Multiple gaskets are used on the pipes that guide buttons and shafts, which keeps mud out. These pipes not only act to protect buttons from impact, they also enhance button operation.
In addition, Twin Sensor capabilities provide instant access to direction and temperature information when needed under tough conditions.
The face of the watch is marked with large Arabian numerals at 12, 3, 6, and 9 o'clock for easy reading. The face is illuminated by a Super Illuminator, high-brightness auto LED light to ensure high visibility under virtually any conditions imaginable.
The band surface is processed to resemble a cloth band texture, and the hour and minute hands are shaped with points that make them resemble warning markers. All buttons have a checkered surface for surer operation, and the overall design is tough and rugged.
• Shock Resistant
• Mud Resistant Buttons use cylinder type guard structure with gaskets for shafts and cylinders to prevent mud and dust from getting into the watch
• 200M Water Resistant
• Digital Compass Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points Measuring range: 0 to 359 degrees Measuring unit: 1 degree 20 seconds continuous measurement Hand indication of North Bidirectional calibration Magnetic declination correction Bearing Memory
• Thermometer Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F) Display unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F)
• LED backlight (Auto LED Super Illuminator Backlight, selectable illumination duration, Afterglow) Neo-brite Luminous Hands and Markers
• World Time 31 time zones (48 cities + UTC), daylight saving on/off
• 5 Daily Alarms (4 one-time and 1 snooze alarm)
• Hourly Time Signal
• 1/100 Second Stopwatch Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99" Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times Countdown Timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 60 minutes Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
• Full Auto Calendar (Pre-programmed until the year 2099)
• 12/24 Hour Formats
• Button operation tone on/off
• Low Battery Alert
• Accuracy: 15 seconds per month
• Battery: SR927W x 2
• Approx. Battery Life: 2 years
• Module 5476
• 2 Year International Warranty
What is Water Resistance?
Every watch is designed differently and the individual design of each watch determines how resistant to water pressure that watch is. You should always check the water resistance measure of a watch before using it, so you can decide when to wear it and when to take it off.
What is the ATM?
The ATM of a watch is short for Atmospheres and is a measure of the level of water pressure a watch is designed to withhold. A higher ATM means that a watch can withhold more water pressure, whilst a lower ATM mean that it was designed to withstand less pressure.
Metres: A Common Misconception
The ATM or water resistance of a watch can also be expressed as a number of metres, such as 10 metres. This does not mean that a watch can be taken 10 metres below sea level - although that is a common misconception. It is simply the number of times the pressure at sea level a watch can withstand without letting water in. For example, a watch with an ATM of 1 can withstand 10m of pressure, whilst a watch with an ATM of 5 can withstand 50m of pressure.
Using Your Watch in Water
The ATM of your watch will allow you to determine how and where you can use your watch. The ATM is usually engraved on the case-back of every watch. If you're having trouble finding it you may need to visit the watch manufacturer's website or contact them directly. You can use the chart below to guide you on using your watch in water. For example, if your watch has an ATM of 5, you can safely use it when you're washing hands and if it's raining outside, but you should not take it diving, swimming, bathing or showering.
Swimming, Bathing or Showering With Your Watch
The Watch Factory recommends purchasing a watch of at least 20ATM if you wish to wear your watch whilst swimming, bathing or showering. Wearing a watch with a lower ATM whilst swimming, bathing or showering may not always damage the watch, however we urge on the side of caution due to the delicate nature of watches.
Water Getting Into Your Watch
The internal mechanisms that keep your watch ticking are protected from water by the case, crown and seals that prevent water from getting in. Damage to any of these parts of your watch may void your watch's water resistance and cause moisture to get in. A common issue is when the crown has come loose and the seal has been damaged, which allows moisture to get in. If you believe that there is any damage to your watch, it is best to get it assessed by a watch maker who can check the water resistance is intact.
Products must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. They should be in their original condition, unworn, unused, with all tags still attached, and in the original packaging. For more details, please refer to our return policy.