Casio G-Shock Men's 55mm Duo Chrono Sports Watch - GA700-2A
From G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is constantly setting new standards for timekeeping toughness, comes a new colour for the analogue-digital GA-700. This new G-SHOCK GA-700 model uses original resin moulding technology that makes it possible to form it's analogue hands and multi-dimensional dial. This colour goes well with trainers, parkas, and other typical street fashion items.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light (Super illuminator): Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time: 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch & Others: target time alarm, direct timing start from the timekeeping mode
- Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1/10 second Countdown range: 60 minutes Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping - Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds) Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- battery life: 5 years on CR2016
- Size of case : 57.5×53.4×18.4mm
- Total weight : 69g
- 2 Year International Casio Warranty
What is Water Resistance?
Every watch is designed differently and the individual design of each watch determines how resistant to water pressure that watch is. You should always check the water resistance measure of a watch before using it, so you can decide when to wear it and when to take it off.
What is the ATM?
The ATM of a watch is short for Atmospheres and is a measure of the level of water pressure a watch is designed to withhold. A higher ATM means that a watch can withhold more water pressure, whilst a lower ATM mean that it was designed to withstand less pressure.
Metres: A Common Misconception
The ATM or water resistance of a watch can also be expressed as a number of metres, such as 10 metres. This does not mean that a watch can be taken 10 metres below sea level - although that is a common misconception. It is simply the number of times the pressure at sea level a watch can withstand without letting water in. For example, a watch with an ATM of 1 can withstand 10m of pressure, whilst a watch with an ATM of 5 can withstand 50m of pressure.
Using Your Watch in Water
The ATM of your watch will allow you to determine how and where you can use your watch. The ATM is usually engraved on the case-back of every watch. If you're having trouble finding it you may need to visit the watch manufacturer's website or contact them directly. You can use the chart below to guide you on using your watch in water. For example, if your watch has an ATM of 5, you can safely use it when you're washing hands and if it's raining outside, but you should not take it swimming or diving.
Swimming With Your Watch
The Watch Factory recommends purchasing a watch of at least 20ATM if you wish to wear your watch whilst swimming. Wearing a watch with a lower ATM whilst swimming may not always damage the watch, however we urge on the side of caution due to the delicate nature of watches.
Water Getting Into Your Watch
The internal mechanisms that keep your watch ticking are protected from water by the case, crown and seals that prevent water from getting in. Damage to any of these parts of your watch may void your watch's water resistance and cause moisture to get in. A common issue is when the crown has come loose and the seal has been damaged, which allows moisture to get in. If you believe that there is any damage to your watch, it is best to get it assessed by a watch maker who can check the water resistance is intact.
30 DAY RETURNS FOR WATCHES ONLY
Not what you expected! No worries! Send it back within 30 days for a refund or exchange.
Refund or Exchange
We accept change of mind returns within 30 days for either a refund or exchange to a different watch.
Returning your item is as easy as submitting your return via our Returns Centre and sending it back to us!
We accept returns that are:
- Returned to us within 30 days of delivery
- Not worn, damaged, altered or used in any way
- Returned with the original watch's undamaged packaging
View our full Returns Policy.
Original postage and gift-wrapping fees are non-refundable.