Casio Baby G Sports Step Tracker Digital Analog Ladies Watch - BSAB100SC-7A
Introducing new lime green accented models from the G-SQUAD BABY-G sports lineup that adds plenty of style to daily workouts and training.
Basic black and white colors are dressed up with lime green accents and metallic hour markers to create designs that are stylish and exciting.
Other features include an Auto Double LED Light to facilitate workouts in areas where lighting is dim. Daily health and fitness support functions include a 3-axis accelerometer that keeps track of your step count, a timer that lets you create up to 20 combinations of five timers each, memory for up to 200 lap records, a step reminder feature that alerts you when your step count over a specific period is too low, and more. These models are Bluetooth® capable, which allows them to link up with the BABY-G Connected smartphone app for simplified management of daily activity logs and configuration of exercise settings. Supported phone-based operations include calorie calculations and step targets, creation of timer combinations for interval training, a step count log with five exercise intensity levels, storage of stopwatch measurement data, batch viewing of calendar data, and more. Smartphone Link also enables auto time adjustment and other timekeeping operations.
Step Count Graph with five exercise intensity levels
Calories burned display
Stopwatch measurement data log
Auto time adjustment (Four times a day)
Easy watch setting
World Time for approximately 300 cities
Step count using a 3-axis accelerometer
Stopwatch with Target Time alarm (lap/split display switching, up to 10 Target Times, 200 lap time records) Interval timer with up to five time settings (Auto repeat up to 20 times, skip, auto start, alert sound) Step Reminder Hand shift feature Super Illuminator (double) with Auto light illuminates the face and digital display
• Shock resistant
• Double LED light
• LED light for the face (super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
• LED back light for digital display (super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
• Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth)
• Step count using a 3-axis acceleration sensor: 0 to 999,999 step count display range
• Step count history display: daily data (8 days), weekly data (4 weeks), number of days step count goal was reached
• Step goal progress display (GOAL mark; step count goal setting range: 1,000 to 50,000, 1000-step increments)
• Step reminder: audible alert lets you know when you have not walked enough within a specific period (can be enable or disabled)
• Step count graph: hourly step count for the past 5 hours on a 6-level graph
• Step indicator
• Power saving: auto sensor sleep state entry after fixed period of non-activity
• Dual time (home city swapping)
• 1/100-second stopwatch
• Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.99"
• Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Memory capacity: Up to 20 records (used by lap and split time)
• Countdown timer
• Measuring unit: 1 second
• Countdown range: 100 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 100 minutes (1-minute increments and 1-second increments)
• 5 daily alarms
• Hourly time signal
• Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
• 12/24-hour format
• Button operation tone on/off
• Regular timekeeping
• Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
• Digital: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, month, date, day, daylight saving on/off
• Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
• Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
• 2 Year International Casio Warranty
Casio’s female timepiece brand, BABY-G, was created as a counterpart to its “big brother” G-SHOCK in 1994. The brand exemplifies the meeting of fashion and function for the vibrant, active woman with watches that are stylish, bold, tough and chic. Equipped with the same great functionality that G-SHOCK is known for, BABY-G timepieces are shock and water resistant with multiple daily alarms and stopwatch functions. The brand has partnered with some of the hottest names in music, fashion and pop culture on standout watch collaborations including Ke$ha, Rebecca Minkoff, Joyrich and Married To The Mob.
What is Water Resistance?
Every watch is designed differently and the individual design of each watch determines how resistant to water pressure that watch is. You should always check the water resistance measure of a watch before using it, so you can decide when to wear it and when to take it off.
What is the ATM?
The ATM of a watch is short for Atmospheres and is a measure of the level of water pressure a watch is designed to withhold. A higher ATM means that a watch can withhold more water pressure, whilst a lower ATM mean that it was designed to withstand less pressure.
Metres: A Common Misconception
The ATM or water resistance of a watch can also be expressed as a number of metres, such as 10 metres. This does not mean that a watch can be taken 10 metres below sea level - although that is a common misconception. It is simply the number of times the pressure at sea level a watch can withstand without letting water in. For example, a watch with an ATM of 1 can withstand 10m of pressure, whilst a watch with an ATM of 5 can withstand 50m of pressure.
Using Your Watch in Water
The ATM of your watch will allow you to determine how and where you can use your watch. The ATM is usually engraved on the case-back of every watch. If you're having trouble finding it you may need to visit the watch manufacturer's website or contact them directly. You can use the chart below to guide you on using your watch in water. For example, if your watch has an ATM of 5, you can safely use it when you're washing hands and if it's raining outside, but you should not take it swimming or diving.
Swimming With Your Watch
The Watch Factory recommends purchasing a watch of at least 20ATM if you wish to wear your watch whilst swimming. Wearing a watch with a lower ATM whilst swimming may not always damage the watch, however we urge on the side of caution due to the delicate nature of watches.
Water Getting Into Your Watch
The internal mechanisms that keep your watch ticking are protected from water by the case, crown and seals that prevent water from getting in. Damage to any of these parts of your watch may void your watch's water resistance and cause moisture to get in. A common issue is when the crown has come loose and the seal has been damaged, which allows moisture to get in. If you believe that there is any damage to your watch, it is best to get it assessed by a watch maker who can check the water resistance is intact.
30 DAY RETURNS FOR WATCHES ONLY
Not what you expected! No worries! Send it back within 30 days for a refund or exchange.
Refund or Exchange
We accept change of mind returns within 30 days for either a refund or exchange to a different watch.
Returning your item is as easy as submitting your return via our Returns Centre and sending it back to us!
We accept returns that are:
- Returned to us within 30 days of delivery
- Not worn, damaged, altered or used in any way
- Returned with the original watch's undamaged packaging
View our full Returns Policy.
Original postage and gift-wrapping fees are non-refundable.