Casio Classic Men's Digital Sport Watch - W800H-1
100M Water Resistance and 10-Year Battery life makes this watch the perfect choice for those looking for top cost performance in a timepiece.
- LED light: A light-emitting diode (LED) is used to illuminate the watch face.
- Second time zone: A second location time can be set and called up. Ideal if you frequently make overseas calls
- Stopwatch function - 1/100 sec. - 24 hour
- Elapsed time, split time and final time are measured with 1/100-sec accuracy. The watch can measure times of up to 24 hours
- Multi alarm: This model is equipped with a multifunctional alarm. This clock has the perfect alarm for any type of appointment. The model is equipped with a total of four repeat alarms: 1. Daily alarm, sounds at the same time each day, 2. Date alarm, e.g. to help you remember birthdays, 3. Monthly alarm, sounds on the same day at the same time each month, 4. Alarm for every day of a particular month.
- Snooze feature: Each time you stop the alarm, it sounds again after a few minutes.
- Automatic calendar with Date, Day and Month: Once set, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date.
- 12/24-hour timekeeping: Times can be displayed in either a 12-hour or 24-hour format.
- Acryl Glass
- Resin case
- Resin band: Synthetic resin is the ideal material for wrist straps thanks to its extremely durable and flexible properties
- Long Battery Life: 10 years, 1 battery. Newly developed electronics ensure significantly lower energy consumption.
- Water resistance classification (10 ATM): Perfect for swimming and snorkelling: the watch is water resistant to 100 metres according to ISO 22810.
Dimensions: 44,20mm x 36,80mm x 13,40mm
- Weight: approx. 37,00 g
- 2 Year International Casio Warranty
What is Water Resistance?
Every watch is designed differently and the individual design of each watch determines how resistant to water pressure that watch is. You should always check the water resistance measure of a watch before using it, so you can decide when to wear it and when to take it off.
What is the ATM?
The ATM of a watch is short for Atmospheres and is a measure of the level of water pressure a watch is designed to withhold. A higher ATM means that a watch can withhold more water pressure, whilst a lower ATM mean that it was designed to withstand less pressure.
Metres: A Common Misconception
The ATM or water resistance of a watch can also be expressed as a number of metres, such as 10 metres. This does not mean that a watch can be taken 10 metres below sea level - although that is a common misconception. It is simply the number of times the pressure at sea level a watch can withstand without letting water in. For example, a watch with an ATM of 1 can withstand 10m of pressure, whilst a watch with an ATM of 5 can withstand 50m of pressure.
Using Your Watch in Water
The ATM of your watch will allow you to determine how and where you can use your watch. The ATM is usually engraved on the case-back of every watch. If you're having trouble finding it you may need to visit the watch manufacturer's website or contact them directly. You can use the chart below to guide you on using your watch in water. For example, if your watch has an ATM of 5, you can safely use it when you're washing hands and if it's raining outside, but you should not take it swimming or diving.
Swimming With Your Watch
The Watch Factory recommends purchasing a watch of at least 20ATM if you wish to wear your watch whilst swimming. Wearing a watch with a lower ATM whilst swimming may not always damage the watch, however we urge on the side of caution due to the delicate nature of watches.
Water Getting Into Your Watch
The internal mechanisms that keep your watch ticking are protected from water by the case, crown and seals that prevent water from getting in. Damage to any of these parts of your watch may void your watch's water resistance and cause moisture to get in. A common issue is when the crown has come loose and the seal has been damaged, which allows moisture to get in. If you believe that there is any damage to your watch, it is best to get it assessed by a watch maker who can check the water resistance is intact.
30 DAY RETURNS FOR WATCHES ONLY
Not what you expected! No worries! Send it back within 30 days for a refund or exchange.
Refund or Exchange
We accept change of mind returns within 30 days for either a refund or exchange to a different watch.
Returning your item is as easy as submitting your return via our Returns Centre and sending it back to us!
We accept returns that are:
- Returned to us within 30 days of delivery
- Not worn, damaged, altered or used in any way
- Returned with the original watch's undamaged packaging
View our full Returns Policy.
Original postage and gift-wrapping fees are non-refundable.