Casio Baby G Bluetooth White Digital Sports Ladies Watch - BSAB100-7A
Introducing a new Step Tracker model with Smartphone Linking (Bluetooth), these watches are designed and engineered to help support daily workouts and training. With the BABY-G Connected App, you can now simplify the management of your daily activity logs and configuration exercise settings. Supported phone-based operations include configuration settings for calorie calculations, and step trargets, creation of programmable timer combinations for interval training and other applications.Phone linking also enables auto time adjustments and other timekeeping operations. It's the perfect choice for women who wish to make health management and fitness an intergral part of their daily lives.
• Phone linking (via Bluetooth) - link it with BABY-G Connected App
• Step count graph with 5 exercise intensity levels
• Calories burned display
• Stopwatch measurement data log
• Auto adjustment (4 times a day)
• Phone Finder
• Step count using a 3-axis acceleration sensor
• Step Reminder
• Double LED light (Super Illuminator)
• Shock resistant
• Double LED light
• LED light for the face (super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
• LED back light for digital display (super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
• Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth)
• Step count using a 3-axis acceleration sensor: 0 to 999,999 step count display range
• Step count history display: daily data (8 days), weekly data (4 weeks), number of days step count goal was reached
• Step goal progress display (GOAL mark; step count goal setting range: 1,000 to 50,000, 1000-step increments)
• Step reminder: audible alert lets you know when you have not walked enough within a specific period (can be enable or disabled)
• Step count graph: hourly step count for the past 5 hours on a 6-level graph
• Step indicator
• Power saving: auto sensor sleep state entry after fixed period of non-activity
• Dual time (home city swapping)
• 1/100-second stopwatch
• Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.99"
• Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
• Memory capacity: Up to 20 records (used by lap and split time)
• Countdown timer
• Measuring unit: 1 second
• Countdown range: 100 minutes
• Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 100 minutes (1-minute increments and 1-second increments)
• 5 daily alarms
• Hourly time signal
• Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
• 12/24-hour format
• Button operation tone on/off
• Regular timekeeping
• Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
• Digital: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, month, date, day, daylight saving on/off
• Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
• Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
• 2 Year International Casio Warranty
30 DAY RETURNS
Not what you expected! No worries! Send it back within 30 days for a refund or exchange.
Refund or Exchange
We accept change of mind returns within 30 days for either a refund or exchange to a different watch.
Returning your item is as easy as submitting your return via our Returns Centre and sending it back to us!
We accept returns that are:
- Returned to us within 30 days of delivery
- Not worn, damaged, altered or used in any way
- Returned with the original watch's undamaged packaging
View our full Returns Policy.
Original postage and gift-wrapping fees are non-refundable.
Casio’s female timepiece brand, BABY-G, was created as a counterpart to its “big brother” G-SHOCK in 1994. The brand exemplifies the meeting of fashion and function for the vibrant, active woman with watches that are stylish, bold, tough and chic. Equipped with the same great functionality that G-SHOCK is known for, BABY-G timepieces are shock and water resistant with multiple daily alarms and stopwatch functions. The brand has partnered with some of the hottest names in music, fashion and pop culture on standout watch collaborations including Ke$ha, Rebecca Minkoff, Joyrich and Married To The Mob.