Casio G-SHOCK Master of G Mudmaster Series Men's Watch - GG1000-1A5
This is the latest new addition to the MASTER OF G MUDMASTER Series. Mud Resist construction helps to ensure that nothing gets into the watch when down and dirty work takes you deep into the dirt and sludge. Multiple gaskets are used on the pipes that guide buttons and shafts, which keeps mud out. These pipes not only act to protect buttons from impact, they also enhance button operation.
In addition, Twin Sensor capabilities provide instant access to direction and temperature information when needed under tough conditions.
The face of the watch is marked with large Arabian numerals at 12, 3, 6, and 9 o'clock for easy reading. The face is illuminated by a Super Illuminator, high-brightness auto LED light to ensure high visibility under virtually any conditions imaginable.
The band surface is processed to resemble a cloth band texture, and the hour and minute hands are shaped with points that make them resemble warning markers. All buttons have a checkered surface for surer operation, and the overall design is tough and rugged.
• Shock Resistant
• Mud Resistant Buttons use cylinder type guard structure with gaskets for shafts and cylinders to prevent mud and dust from getting into the watch
• 200M Water Resistant
• Digital Compass Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points Measuring range: 0 to 359 degrees Measuring unit: 1 degree 20 seconds continuous measurement Hand indication of North Bidirectional calibration Magnetic declination correction Bearing Memory
• Thermometer Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F) Display unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F)
• LED backlight (Auto LED Super Illuminator Backlight, selectable illumination duration, Afterglow) Neo-brite Luminous Hands and Markers
• World Time 31 time zones (48 cities + UTC), daylight saving on/off
• 5 Daily Alarms (4 one-time and 1 snooze alarm)
• Hourly Time Signal
• 1/100 Second Stopwatch Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99" Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times Countdown Timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 60 minutes Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
• Full Auto Calendar (Pre-programmed until the year 2099)
• 12/24 Hour Formats
• Button operation tone on/off
• Low Battery Alert
• Accuracy: 15 seconds per month
• Battery: SR927W x 2
• Approx. Battery Life: 2 years
• Module 5476
• 2 Year International Warranty
FREE EXPRESS DELIVERY
In Australia on orders $100 and over.
How long does delivery take?
|Metro||1 - 4 Business Days|
|Regional / Remote||1 - 7 Business Days|
|New Zealand Metro||2 - 4 Business Days|
How much does shipping cost?
|Orders $100 +||FREE|
|Orders Under $100||$9.95|
|Orders to New Zealand||$14.95|
Do you offer overnight delivery?
We offer an overnight courier delivery service to selected metro locations. Check availability and price at checkout. Orders must be placed before 2pm on a business day for delivery on the next business day.
How will my order be sent?
We ship using Australia Post's Express Network, delivering to every address in Australia & New Zealand. For the security of your purchase, your parcel will need to be signed for when delivered. If no one is home, it will be taken to your local post office for pickup.
Shipping to New Zealand?
Please read more about Shipping to NZ here, including import duties, delivery times & shipping costs.
30 DAY RETURNS
Not what you expected! No worries! Send it back within 30 days for a refund or exchange.
Refund or Exchange
We accept change of mind returns within 30 days for either a refund or exchange to a different watch.
Returning your item is as easy as submitting your return via our Returns Centre and sending it back to us!
We accept returns that are:
- Returned to us within 30 days of delivery
- Not worn, damaged, altered or used in any way
- Returned with the original watch's undamaged packaging
View our full Returns Policy.
Original postage and gift-wrapping fees are non-refundable.
2 YEAR WARRANTY
This Casio watch comes with a 2 Year International Warranty from Shriro Australia, the exclusive distributor of Casio Timepiece products in Australia and New Zealand. The conditional replacement warranty guruantees that it will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use from the date of purchase until expiration of the warranty.
G-SHOCK, the watch that brought
It began with a reckless challenge
The team created
They finally arrived at
And G-SHOCK has
Today, the development team's
In its pursuit of usability
Stronger than ever, and targeting even greater strength, G-SHOCK's challenge is never-ending.