Casio G-Shock Tough Solar Men's Watch - GAS100B-1A
Three new color variations of the Tough Solar GAS-100 add new flavor to this case design. Variations on a basic black design are created by three different bezels. The GAS- 100 comes with a stainless steel bezel for a standard design that goes well with a wide range of fashion styles, while the GAS-100G has a stainless steel bezel with a gold ion-plated finish for touch of distinctive beauty. The GAS-100B has a black aluminum bezel for a cool design. A CASIO original molding process is used to produce deposition coated hour markers that combine with the metal bezels to create a look of elegance.
• Shock resistant
• 200m water resistance
• Solar powered
• Double LED light
• LED light for the face (Full auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable
illumination duration, afterglow)
• LED backlight for the digital display (Full auto LED light, Super
illuminator, selectable illumination duration, afterglow)
• 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving
• 1/100-second stopwatch
• Measuring capacity: 59'59.99"
• Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
• Countdown timer
• Measuring unit: 1 second
• Countdown range: 100 minutes
• Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 100 minutes (1-second
increments, 1-minute increments)
• 5 daily alarms
• Hourly time signal
• Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an
unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
• Battery level indicator
• Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left
in the dark)
• Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
• 12/24-hour format
• Button operation tone on/off
• Regular timekeeping
• Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute)
• Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, date, day
• Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
• Approx. battery operating time:
• 8 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use
without exposure to light after charge)
• 19 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in
total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
• Module: 5445
• Size of case / total weight
GAS-100 .............55.1 52.5 16.7 mm / 76 g
GAS-100G ...........55.1 52.5 16.7 mm / 76 g
GAS-100B ...........55.1 52.5 16.7 mm / 72 g
FREE EXPRESS DELIVERY
In Australia on orders $100 and over.
How long does delivery take?
|Metro||1 - 4 Business Days|
|Regional / Remote||1 - 7 Business Days|
|New Zealand Metro||2 - 4 Business Days|
How much does shipping cost?
|Orders $100 +||FREE|
|Orders Under $100||$9.95|
|Orders to New Zealand||$14.95|
Do you offer overnight delivery?
We offer an overnight courier delivery service to selected metro locations. Check availability and price at checkout. Orders must be placed before 2pm on a business day for delivery on the next business day.
How will my order be sent?
We ship using Australia Post's Express Network, delivering to every address in Australia & New Zealand. For the security of your purchase, your parcel will need to be signed for when delivered. If no one is home, it will be taken to your local post office for pickup.
Shipping to New Zealand?
Please read more about Shipping to NZ here, including import duties, delivery times & shipping costs.
30 DAY RETURNS
Not what you expected! No worries! Send it back within 30 days for a refund or exchange.
Refund or Exchange
We accept change of mind returns within 30 days for either a refund or exchange to a different watch.
Returning your item is as easy as submitting your return via our Returns Centre and sending it back to us!
We accept returns that are:
- Returned to us within 30 days of delivery
- Not worn, damaged, altered or used in any way
- Returned with the original watch's undamaged packaging
View our full Returns Policy.
Original postage and gift-wrapping fees are non-refundable.
2 YEAR WARRANTY
This Casio watch comes with a 2 Year International Warranty from Shriro Australia, the exclusive distributor of Casio Timepiece products in Australia and New Zealand. The conditional replacement warranty guruantees that it will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use from the date of purchase until expiration of the warranty.
G-SHOCK, the watch that brought
It began with a reckless challenge
The team created
They finally arrived at
And G-SHOCK has
Today, the development team's
In its pursuit of usability
Stronger than ever, and targeting even greater strength, G-SHOCK's challenge is never-ending.