Polaroid Pld 7022/S - Black - Grey Polarized Men's Sunglasses
Rectangular / Square men sunglasses
Black rubber front
Black and grey rubber temples
Silkscreen Logo on grey arrow
Triacetate Polarized lenses
Comfortable full-coverage makes these Polaroid's men sunglasses perfect for those who spend each day on the move. The black and grey palette with grey polarized lenses creates a fresh, easy-to-wear look. The rubber of the frame confers a soft touch and perfect fit while the temple inserts highlight the iconic logo.
Lens Width (mm): 63
Bridge Width (mm): 16
Temple Length (mm): 135
Frame Material: Rubber
Temple Material: Rubber
Lens Material: Triacetate Polarize Lens
Shape: Rectangular / Square
Frame Colour: Black
Lens Colour: Grey Polarized
Prescription Lenses: No Rx-Able
Lens Polarized: Polarized
Lens category 3: General purpose sunglasses. High protection against sunglare. Good UV protection. Not suitable for driving in twilight or at night. Sunglasses and Fashion Spectacles are: - Not for direct observation of the sun. Not for protection against artificial light sources, e.g. solaria. Not for use as eye protection against mechanical impact hazards
**Comes with original case
14 DAY RETURNS FOR SUNGLASSES ONLY
Not what you expected! No worries! Send it back within 14 days for a refund or exchange.
Refund or Exchange
We accept change of mind returns within 14 days for either a refund or exchange to a different sunglasses.
Returning your item is as easy as submitting your return via our Returns Centre and sending it back to us!
We accept returns that are:
- Returned to us within 14 days of delivery
- Not worn, damaged, altered or used in any way
- Returned with the original sunglass undamaged packaging
View our full Returns Policy.
Original postage and gift-wrapping fees are non-refundable.
Sunglasses and fashion spectacles are classified into five categories by their performance suitability for use in certain conditions as follows:
- Lens category 0: Fashion spectacles - These are not sunglasses, as they have a very low ability to reduce sun glare. They provide limited or no UV protection.
- Lens category 1: Fashion spectacles - Like category 0 lenses, these are not sunglasses; however, they do provide limited sun glare reduction and some UV protection. Fashion spectacles with category 1 lenses are not suitable for driving at night.
- Lens category 2: Sunglasses - These sunglasses provide a medium level of sun glare reduction and good UV protection.
- Lens category 3: Sunglasses - These sunglasses provide a high level of sun glare reduction and good UV protection.
- Lens category 4: Sunglasses - These are special purpose sunglasses that provide a very high level of sun glare reduction and good UV protection. Lens category 4 sunglasses must not be used when driving at any time.